It does not matter how you get them, whether by rapid weight loss, whether after pregnancy – stretch marks are there, so they are there. Fortunately, there is a simple and free way to get rid of them.
How ugly they look, stretch marks are not health, but above all aesthetic problem. However, no woman, nor a man, likes to see them on the belly. They appear in places with the most exposed stretching and growth of the skin: shoulders, forearms, chest, abdomen, hips, thighs and buttocks.
Stretch marks are actually a damage to the connective tissue that occurs due to excessive skin stretching. They are always like horizontal lines on the body, in a purple-red color at the beginning, so eventually become white lately.
Although there are a handful of very expensive remedies on the market, few people know about this simple home-made recipe. All you need is coffee and olive oil.
Grains of ground coffee make gentle peeling of the skin and stimulate the production of collagen, while olive oil “locks” moisture inside the epidermal cells.
- Make a mixture of one tablespoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of coffee
- Apply the mixture with gentle movements to the parts covered with stretch marks
- Do it for 5 minutes, then leave it so for 20 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Wipe gently with a towel
- Apply a body lotion of your choice
- Repeat this every day and stretch marks will disappear like a hand carried away
For even better results, especially if you have cellulite in a problematic part, you can add a spoonful of yellow sugar to the mixture. Now, when you have resolved your stretch, marks it’s time to show your legs.