Warts are small bumps that are produced by infection of the human papillomavirus (HPV), from which a wide variety of subtypes are distinguished.
Its presence in the body stimulates the abnormal growth of cells and, little by little, causes benign and painless alterations that can be easily spread.
Although they do not cause direct health effects, their appearance indicates that the immune system is not strong enough to cope with the virus.
Fortunately, there are 100% natural solutions that, by their properties, control the spread of microorganisms while eliminating these imperfections of the skin.
In this opportunity we want to share in detail the 6 best so you do not hesitate to use them when you notice that you have this problem.
1. Castor oil and baking soda
The combination of castor oil with sodium bicarbonate results in an antimicrobial and antiviral product that facilitates the removal of uncomfortable warts.
Its direct application controls the infection and prevents it from spreading to other parts of the body.
While not eliminating the small bulge immediately, it is a good solution to accelerate the recovery of the skin.
- 1 tablespoon baking soda (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons castor oil (30 g)
- Moisten the baking soda with the tablespoons of castor oil and rub the mixture over the affected areas with a gentle massage.
- Let it act for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat the treatment three times a day, every day, until this condition is cured.
2. Onion and lemon juice
The natural acids of the onion and its sulfurous compounds regulate the natural pH of the skin to promote recovery from the presence of warts.
These properties combine with vitamin C of lemon, enhancing its antiviral and antibacterial qualities for better results.
- 3 tablespoons onion juice (30 ml)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (10 ml)
- Combine the natural onion juice with the fresh lemon juice and rub it on the wart with the help of a piece of cotton.
- If you like, fix it with a bandage to let your components work all night.
- Otherwise, try to apply it three times a day.
3. Aloe vera and honey
Among the many benefits of aloe vera gel for the skin we find that it is also a great solution against the bumps caused by HPV.
Its antiviral, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect helps eliminate these small lumps and improves the appearance of the skin.
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- Add the two ingredients in a bowl and mix until thickened.
- Moisten a piece of cotton with the preparation and rub it on the wart.
- Allow to dry and repeat use three times a day.
4. Aspirin and Lemon
The paste made with aspirin and lemon has beneficial components against the unsightly warts that form in various parts of the body.
Both ingredients facilitate the removal of dead cells and exert an antimicrobial and antiviral effect.
- 2 aspirins
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (20 ml)
- Shred aspirin until powder is obtained and mix with lemon juice.
- After forming a paste, rub it on the affected areas.
- Wait for the ingredients to act 30 minutes and rinse.
- Use it once a day, until you eliminate the problem.
5. Vitamin E oil
The antioxidant and repairing effect of vitamin E oil makes it a good solution against the growths caused by this infection.
This ingredient penetrates easily into the skin and softens the wart to promote its removal.
- 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil (15 g)
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice (2 ml) (optional)
- Dip a piece of cotton into a spoonful of vitamin E and rub it over the wart.
- Optionally you can add a little lemon juice to get better results.
- Cover it with an adhesive bandage to act while you sleep.
- Repeat its use every night until completely eliminated.
6. Licorice Root
Licorice root has an anti-inflammatory effect that helps reduce the size of warts so they do not affect the beauty of the skin.
- 1 tablespoon grated licorice root (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (5 g)
- Combine the two ingredients and rub them on the affected areas for a couple of minutes.
- Let the components at 30 minutes and rinse.
- Use it twice a day, every day.
- Keep in mind that these treatments take a while to work out and you need to be patient with your application to get them.
Follow the recommendations of each and supplement them with a food that strengthens your defenses.