- Garlic, around 6 to 8 garlic cloves will do the trick.
(Pure garlic juice can be irritating to the skin when used alone, as it packs a powerful punch. For this reason, it is important to mix garlic juice with other ingredients to reduce the chances of skin irritation on the scalp. )
- Coconut oil – 1 teaspoon ( Alternatives Olive oil, mustard oil, grapeseed oil , Jojoba oil )
- Castor oil – 1 teaspoon
Directions to follow :
- Take a blender and the bend the garlic cloves without adding any water.
- Now take a clean bowl and place a muslin cloth or a cheese cloth on it and place the garlic puree into it and squeeze out as much juice as possible.
- Now add 1 teaspoon each of Coconut oil and castor oil into the garlic juice and mix everything very well until garlic is well incorporated with the oils.
- As usual comb your hair and make sure there are no tangles.
- Now take two cotton pads or cotton rounds and sock it into the oil, squeeze the excess and gently press it onto your scalp.
- continue the process until your whole head is covered with garlic oil.
- You don’t need to use this on your entire hair, this is basically a scalp treatment so just apply onto your scalp.
- A word of caution. As you all know garlic stinks, yes it is going to linker on your head even if you wash your hair.
- But if you want go ahead and add some drops of essential oil info it to reduce the smell of garlic but you know what guys no pain no gain.
- Apply this garlic hair oil 2 times a week upto a month to see visible results.